WELCOME TO TUSCANY HILL
Colorado Equestrian Facility for Sale
This equestrian estate offers exceptional amenities in a serene location with AMAZING mountain views on 126 acres. Tuscany Hill has set the standard by which all horse facilities should be measured. Whether used as a private residence or a boarding/training facility this property is full of possibilities and will not disappoint even the pickiest of buyers. Terrific location is only 15 minutes from the renowned Colorado Horse Park and 30 minutes from the popular Denver Metro area. Call Tammi Schneider, RE/MAX Accord to schedule your exclusive tour!
Beautifully designed spacious indoor arena with large access doors to stables and paddocks. Sand/dirt footing allows easy upkeep and wonderful footing. Natural and illuminated lighting.
Large, well-appointed stalls and walkways include access to round pen, two wash stalls, storage, meeting/entertainment rooms, kitchenette/laundry, bathrooms, and tack room. Includes two foaling stalls, workshop and extra storage.
Elegant custom living space ideal for entertaining as well as Master Suite for on-site staff or professional trainer. Connected to entertainment/party areas inside stable and large workshop/garage.
Multiple and various interests/activities for...Cattleman, Equestrian, Herder/Livestock-Rancher,
Horticultural Specialty Farmer ... VISIONARY!
ELEGANTLY DESIGNED "Turnkey" 40,000+Sq ft Facility w/the 'Professional Equestrian' in mind
HUGE INDOOR ARENA - (210'X115' - insulated, w/room for additional storage/stalls/grand Stands!)
- Luxury Stalls w/ALL the Necessities
- Multiple Tack Rooms carefully, professionally appointed
- Lounge Rooms
- Dual Wash Bays
- Round Pen Area & Foaling/Sized Stalls
- Multipurpose Workshop/Tool Storage Area - RV/Semi-truck accessible w/concrete+dirt
- Indoor/Outdoor/Entertainment/Party Areas w/Sound system
- 18'-Stone Fireplace + sitting areas
- Panoramic Mountain Views
- Adjudicated Water Rights
UNIQUE PROPERTY FEATURES
- Rolling Pastures
- Location: Elbert County Zoning/Taxes
- Additional attached 2000 Sq Ft - Fully equipped Entertaining facility area w/Master Suite
- Available for BUILD TO SUIT
- Additional 45 Acres available with purchase!
- School District: Elizabeth C-1
- Elementary: Running Creek
- Middle / High: Elizabeth
- Full Baths: 1
- Bedrooms: Master Suite
- Kitchen: Eat-In Kitchen
- 3/4 Baths: 2
- Appliances: Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Range-Oven, Washer
- Flooring: Carpet, Stone
- Heating: Natural Gas, Forced Air
- Basement: Slab, No Basement
- Doors/Windows: Double Pane
- Fireplaces: 1
- Security: Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire,
- Additional Interior Features: Kitchen Island, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Coverings Gas logs, Other Fireplace
- General: Outbuildings, Sprinkler System, Patio, Horses Allowed, Fenced Yard
- Parking: 3 Parking Spaces, Finished Garage
- Exterior: Metal, Stone, Frame
- Patio/Deck: Covered, Patio
- Sprinkler: Sprinkler System
- Roof: Metal
- Lot View: Mountain
- Zoning: A
- Fence: Mesh/Wood Post
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features: Out Building, Garden, Landscaped, Satellite dish, Horse Property, Pasture
- Tax/Property ID: R117196
- Tax Amount: $4,020
- Tax Year: 2013
Don't need or want all the acreage? Owner willing to sell the facilities and 80 acres for $4,900,000.
ADDRESS: 2074 Summit St. Franktown, CO 80116